List:       dia-list
Subject:    Dia Portable
From:       bart.s () abwesend ! de
Date:       2008-11-24 13:09:22

Hi,

I'm a member of PortableApps.com and I'm currently developing Dia Portable 0.96.1-8. \
You could find the Development Test here: http://portableapps.com/node/16648

The Dia Portable Launcher allows you to run Dia from a removable
drive whose letter changes as you move it to another computer.
Once Dia Portable is fully tested by the community, it will go official. Maybe you \
would like to join the PortableApps.com forums too and give some feedback.

Regards
Bart.S
--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit allen: \
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger \