List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Routing Library
From:       "Lars Clausen" <lars () raeder ! dk>
Date:       2007-05-16 16:19:24

David Barnett said:
> Thanks for the input.
>
> On 5/16/07, Lars Clausen <lars@raeder.dk> wrote:
>> I agree it would be useful, and if it exists already, I'd like to know
>> so I can use it.
>
> Glad to know it's not a *completely* ridiculous suggestion, either on the
> "too hard" side or the "already available" side.

It's not "too hard" in the sense that it's impossible, but it's definitely
no small task.  I think it's a task where thinking about what's required
down the road is useful, but mapping out baby-steps for the implementation
will be what makes it possible to get anywhere.  I know all too well the
effect of "enthusiastic coding".

-Lars