List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: how to load a plugin?
From:       Mathew Yeates <mathewww () charter ! net>
Date:       2007-05-13 3:24:59

It turned out I needed to set my PYTHONPATH to
c:\Python22\dlls;C:\Python22\Lib

I wasn't seeing an error because I was executing  dia from the Start
menu. Once I started running from the command line I was able to see the
errors. It would be better if errors were reported when not running from
the command line.

Mathew