List:       dia-list
Subject:    [UML] Synchronization in the Activity diagram.
From:       Leonid Lastovkin <parubok () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-26 19:49:48

Hi,

First I'd like to thank the community of the developers for this neat tool.

I was playing with Dia's UML objects; I wanted to create an activity diagram.
However, I could not find the vertical thick bar that is used to
represent the synchronization of the control flow. Any ideas?

Regards,

Leonid

On 1/25/06, Leitch, David <David.Leitch@analog.com> wrote:
> I have tried extracts from these examples but they don't all appear to
> work for me.
> The only one that produces sensible output is dia-uml2c++.xsl.
>
> The example dia-uml2owl.xsl make sense to me but it only produces a
> header with no other content.
>
> What I dont understand is how the templates in dia-uml2c++ match to
> "class" which is not in the .dia file but when uml2owl attempts to match
> "dia:object" it fails?

Leonid Lastovkin