List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: UMLClass memory management mess (was: Dia ChangeLog report for
From:       Lars Clausen <lars () raeder ! dk>
Date:       2006-01-19 7:12:19

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 21:24 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:

> There's only one thing holding me from declaring release now, namely the
> grid problems.  Seems that it's only when the grid is less that 1.0 the
> grid goes wonkers when you move stuff on it.  This happens with both
> dynamic and user-defined grid.

Got that one, too!  Just had to ceil the major_counts initialization
properly.  I'm all for making pre1 now (but I'm leaving for Oslo today,
will be back Monday).

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars@raeder.dk, larsrc@gmail.com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the