List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: experimenting with xsl plugins
From:       Jeff Kowalczyk <jtk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-13 15:10:36

Is there any chance you xsl-plugin gurus (j llarens, kdo) could add a
UML-to-XMI (UML in XML) input/output plugin to dia?

XMI output is needed in the worst way; Dia is an excellent, simple UML
editor, but the interesting software that consumes UML is looking for the
XMI file format. My particular target is the ArchGenXML code
generator for the Plone Content Management System.

I haven't seen any Free non-java UML editors that easily produce XMI yet.

Thanks!
Jeff