List:       dia-list
Subject:    RE: Line Thickness in UML Diagrams
From:       "Ribeiro, Glauber" <Glauber.Ribeiro () experian ! com>
Date:       2003-06-23 17:06:10

The line thickness, at least in the Win32 version, is not too much, if you
leave the font size alone. You end up with huge symbols, where a class often
takes the whole page.

Then, when printing, reduce the diagram size to 33% (or use the "fit to 1
page" function) and it will look ok.

Good luck!

glauber