List:       dhcp-users
Subject:    Re: dhclient process lifetime
From:       Lukas Erlacher <erlacher () in ! tum ! de>
Date:       2018-02-15 1:56:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I apologize for the content-less bump, but I'd like to restate my
problem, since it seems like it hasn't been seen by anyone.

dhclient 4.3.5 (isc-dhcp-client 4.3.5-3 on Raspbian 9.3) does not
recognize that another dhclient process is already running. I never see t=
he

> dhclient(30189) is already running - exiting

Message when invoking dhclient twice with the same pid file.

Is this a known bug?

Best,
Luke

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]