List:       dhcp-users
Subject:    Re: Need help about porting bind-9.7.0 to ARM board
From:       "David W. Hankins" <dhankins () isc ! org>
Date:       2010-06-08 22:53:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 05:28:50PM +0900, LiGang wrote:
> Did anybody try to compile bind-9.7.0 for ARM9 target?

Are you trying to cross-compile DHCP 4.2 for the ARM architecture,
including the BIND 9.7.0 export libraries?

The 'bind/Makefile' controls how we build the export libraries, and
I suppose we may need to update it to understand build targets...it
doesn't currently pass such information down to my knowledge.

--
David W. Hankins	BIND 10 needs more DHCP voices.
Software Engineer		There just aren't enough in our heads.