List:       dhcp-server
Subject:    Re: GUI for DHCPv3?
From:       "julien tayon" <jul-dhcp () julbox ! net>
Date:       2005-07-26 18:58:32

   *** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

a_bell_is_a_cup a écrit :
>    *** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message.
> ***
>
> Hi, I'm running ISC's DHCP 3 on a Red Hat Enterprise 3 system and am
> interested in running some sort of web admin GUI so that I can delegate
> some
> of the workload for some subnets to users who are not as comfortable with
> the command line interface.
>
> Any suggestions? I've searched the list archives
> but was unable to find any mention of this, and I've googled and looked
> around on sourceforge and freshmeat and have found:

Well I did a perl script that generate  dhcpd conf from ipplan (a software
to handle IP when you are a LIR) by using a template.

http://iptrack.sourceforge.net/

Therefore, people just handle public IP, write some magic, and
configuration just need to be generated.

The problem of this integration is that I hardly packaged it and it is in
french.
http://dhcp-wrap.est-unique.net

I added a minimalist interface and database for handling fixed adress.

If needed I can explain you how it works.

--
mailto:Julien@Tayon.net              Artisan informaticien/IT Craftsman
Faire Simple                                      Making things simpler