List:       dhcp-server
Subject:    Re: MacOS X ignores DHCPOFFER
From:       "Russell, James" <RussellJ () LouisDreyfus ! com>
Date:       2003-01-30 18:22:38

   *** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Just curious, does the wired to wireless bridge permit general TCP/IP
broadcasts?  Can you test this by pinging a broadcast address from one
side and putting a sniffer on the other?

I have a Linksys WAP11 that doesn't push Appletalk across its bridge
properly so I thought that possibly this type of thing was a potential
area of concern that can be checked easily if you've a sniffer handy.

my $.02

-Jim

"Chris Greenman" <ckgreenman@ckgreenman.com>
Sent by: dhcp-server-bounce@isc.org