List:       dhcp-server
Subject:    Re: Running DHCP-Server which is quite calm ...
From:       Gerald =?iso-8859-1?Q?Oberl=E4uter?= <gerald.oberlaeuter () muenchen ! de>
Date:       2003-01-30 14:49:12

   *** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hi Simon,
hi Glenn,

using solaris 7 on a SUN-clone, the "Primepower1000", on which all routes are
correctly set (the fileservice which is also implemented on that machine is
running without any problems!).
On that machine has never been any dhcp running, but now the daemon is started
(ps -ef) and the log is "clean". The mad thing is that everyting works when the
snoop is running ...

Bye,

Jerry