List:       dhcp-server
Subject:    RE: re : Dhcp and cygwin
From:       bhunt <bhunt () micron ! com>
Date:       2003-01-28 16:30:09

   *** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Sorry, I didn't realize that the patch would get stripped out of your email.

You can download it from my page here:
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/skip/dhcp

It is a low bandwidth server, sorry, but I don't have anything better.