List:       dhcp-hackers
Subject:    Bug:  Stray ";" found in macros (4.1.1)
From:       John Center <john.center () villanova ! edu>
Date:       2010-02-05 14:04:56

Hi,

I had to remove the following stray ";" to remove warnings in 4.1.1,
compiling 64bit on Solaris 10 (SPARC) using Sun Studio 12.1:

includes/dhcpd.h
3239c3239
< HASH_FUNCTIONS_DECL(ia, unsigned char *, struct ia_xx, ia_hash_t);
---
 > HASH_FUNCTIONS_DECL(ia, unsigned char *, struct ia_xx, ia_hash_t)
3241c3241
<                   iasubopt_hash_t);
---
 >                   iasubopt_hash_t)

server/mdb6.c
33c33
<              ia_reference, ia_dereference, do_string_hash);
---
 >              ia_reference, ia_dereference, do_string_hash)
40c40
<              iasubopt_reference, iasubopt_dereference, do_string_hash);
---
 >              iasubopt_reference, iasubopt_dereference, do_string_hash)

HTH

	-John

--
John Center