List:       dhcp-hackers
Subject:    Re: OMAPI memory leak?
From:       "Randy Grimshaw" <rgrimsha () syr ! edu>
Date:       2006-07-15 1:47:51

<><Randall Grimshaw
Room 203 Machinery Hall
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY   13244
315-443-5779
rgrimsha@syr.edu
>>> cbzimmermann@mac.com >07/14/06 18:59 PM >>>
>How would I debug  suspected >memory leak in OMAPI ?

We encountered this also. The leak is mostly related to disconnecting.
Failing to solve the leak, we wrote a piece of middleware that maintains
a persistent connection with OMAPI and performs our functions on demand.
Not all of the opensource OMAPI tools make good examples either. The
cludge of this part of our application is one of the factors that keeps
us from releasing it.
Good luck.