List:       dhcp-hackers
Subject:    Re: BPF on Solaris?
From:       Erik_Alapää <alapaa () operax ! com>
Date:       2005-09-14 16:58:42

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, David W. Hankins wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 09:22:31AM +0200, Erik Alap?? wrote:
> > I have read the discussion that ensued from my original question with
> > great interest. However, to save time, I am still hoping to be able to
>
> Sorry for hijacking your thread, Erik.

No problem - it is always nice to learn new stuff from seasoned
veterans ;)

> > use BPF on Solaris. Anyone out there who knows what I need to do to
> > set up a Solaris machine with BPF support? An URL maybe? I can use
>
> I am of absolutely no help there.  We're DHCP guys, not Solaris guys.

I have posted a similar question on a Solaris newsgroup, maybe
something will turn up there.

Best regards,

--
Erik Alapää
Software Engineer M. Sc., Lic. Ind. Math.

Aurorum Science Park 8
SE 997 75 Luleå
Sweden

+46 70 535 17 14 (mobile)