List:       dhcp-hackers
Subject:    3.0.3 beta status
From:       "David W. Hankins" <David_Hankins () isc ! org>
Date:       2005-03-24 18:04:28

It's been 6 days, I haven't heard any positive or negative feedback on
this beta tarball.
By the end of the day, I plan to properly announce the beta to the other
mailing lists.  If anyone has encountered any problems, please speak
up.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."