List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    Re: dhclient with alias IP addresses?
From:       Anthony Ewell <aewell () gbis ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 17:09:37

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hi Matthew,

    What is it you are trying to do with the six dynamic IP addresses?
Do you want to run six additional computers off your cable modem?
Would you describe your topology in a little greater detail to help
us understand what your desired end product is suppose to be?

Many thanks,
--Tony