List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    DHCP 3.0pl22 ported to MiNT
From:       Martin-Éric_Racine <q-funk () pp ! fishpool ! fi>
Date:       2001-03-25 21:52:31

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hello everyone!

Well, I finally managed to get version 3.0pl22 to compile, thanks
to Ted's pointers.

My question:  how can I test the client and server locally?

I have noticed a couple of test tools (at least, the binaries'
names suggest that's what they are for) but no instruction on
using them.

Basically, at this stage, once I can confirm that the client
works after localhost tests, I will attempt a connection to my
ISP (I currently resort to a non-MiNT platform to connect and
read my mail) then, once I get successfull repeat connections,
e-mail my diffs to Ted for inclusion in the distribution.

Once again, thanks to Ted for his help.  It's appreciated.

Regards,
--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.