List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    Re: Linux Notebook & dynamic IP's (Was: Re: Linux + DSL + dynamic IP + dhclie...
From:       Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon () nominum ! com>
Date:       2000-11-30 20:59:35

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

> Where then is this "current" and "correct" documentation to be found?

In 3.0b2pl11.   But the documentation applies to the release in which
it is included.   For DHCP clients, I would not even consider running
2.0 - 3.0 is a bit raw for the server, but the client in 3.0 is a
*lot* nicer and more reliable than the one in 2.0, even if it is a
beta.   The server is the main ISC product - the client is just there
because it's handy for geeks like me - so when we say "this is the
most stable version" we mean, but do not say "if you need a stable
DHCP server."   :'}

			       _MelloN_