List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    thrunet
From:       "ÃÖÁøÇõ" <tourjin () hanmail ! net>
Date:       2000-09-29 16:19:06

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

I use thrunet, redhat 6.1, kernel 2.2.17.
which version do you use?
I heard 6.0 and 6.1 have some problem with dhcp.
can I see your conf file and routing table before getting ip?
over ten days, it makes me crazy.
people says wow-linux or other versions works fine like you.
nobody show me a clean solution...
I'm exhausted.
please show me your conf file and routing table , /etc/sysconfig, \
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0, ifup script.plz