List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    Re: DHCP client loosing default gateway
From:       Tilman Schmidt <Tilman.Schmidt () sema ! de>
Date:       2000-02-23 12:15:28

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

At 11:15 23.02.00 +0000, Nagu Sittampalam wrote:
>We are finding Windows 95 clients loosing their default gateway and needed
>to be rebooted to get them to pick it up again. Our DHCP server is MS NT 4
>one. Anybody any idea what is causing this because we cannot figure it out.

The ISC mailing lists are specifically for support of the DHCP server
and client from the Internet Software Consortium, which you don't seem
to use. According to your description, only Microsoft software is
involved in your problem, therefore you'll probably have better luck
discussing it with Microsoft support or in some Microsoft oriented
forum.

Hope that helps
Tilman

--