List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    Re: Starting xntpd in dhclient-exit-hooks
From:       Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon () iengines ! com>
Date:       1999-12-04 22:15:03

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

> How do I invoke xntpd from dhclient-exit-hooks in such a way that it
> does not inherit dhclient's open sockets?

I just went in and added this to 3.0 and 3.1.   This will be in the
next 3.0 patchlevel.   I haven't committed the changes yet because I'm
on an airplane, but I'll do so as soon as I get back, so by Monday if
you are in a hurry you could check out the 3.0 branch in anoncvs.

			       _MelloN_