List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    Re: HPUX & DHCP problems
From:       Ted Lemon <Ted_Lemon () isc ! org>
Date:       1999-08-04 18:08:41

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

I'm sorry, but this is an HP DHCP client issue, and I have no idea
what that error message means.   You should find out from HP what it
means, and then maybe contact Sun to find out why your Solaris DHCP
server isn't working.   This mailing list is for support of the ISC
DHCP client specifically, and while I'm happy to try to help you, as
you can see, my help isn't so useful.   Maybe somebody else who reads
this mailing list does know the answer, but it's probably best that
you not count on that.   You may want to try the dhcp-interest@isc.org
mailing list, which is for general interest DHCP questions and is
not just populated by ISC DHCP distribution users.

			       _MelloN_