List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    active directory + solaris DHCP client
From:       "Anderson, Jordan T." <Jordan.Anderson () landsend ! com>
Date:       2004-01-13 20:48:54

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

List readers: we have an active directory installation with a couple of windows \
domain controllers and windows dns servers, all win2000.  What I am trying to do is \
get our solaris servers to interact and get dynamic dns updates.  Since I am a \
DHCP/DNS newbie, I have no idea how to get this to work or what to put in my config, \
all I have heard is that this should work with ISC's latest implementation.  Can \
anyone help with this?  Thanks,
jordan