List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    DHCP Client REquired
From:       logesh bhoopathy <logesh_b () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-06-19 23:09:14

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hi,
I need a DHCP Client which satisfy the following criteria.

1. My DHCP Client should sent a specific Bootp Messages
(Broadcast messages) to the specific server.
The IPAddress of my client machine is virtual i.e I am
running 100 virtual IP Addresses in my machine which has
some application binding to that.

All my Virtual IP Addresses should sent a bootp broadcast
messages to my ATM NIC card (located in the server
machine).

Is it possible to have such setup. If anyone can help me
out with giving the application. or guiding me the
procedures.

Note: Its for Sun Solaris 8 Workstaion.

Thanks and Regards
Logesh