List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    RE: Win 2K Dynamic DNS Updates via Win 2K DHCP Server
From:       "Jason C. Lamb" <lamb () qcsolutions ! com>
Date:       2002-10-29 15:05:37

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Ted,

	Thank you for you help and patience.

	I've upgraded to 3.0.1rc9, and it looks like dhclient is now sending the
FQDN in its request, but my DNS record is still not being updated.

	Can you take another look at the tcpdump and see what else I could be
missing.

	http://www.gweep.net/~lamb/DHCP.html

Thanks,
Jason