List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    dhcp client as a plugin
From:       "Nageswara Rao" <penumarty () onebox ! com>
Date:       2001-11-07 8:01:22

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hi all,

I want to use the dhcp client as a function
say for example if I call a function by name
DHCP_Setup() it should internally do all the
DHCP setup and get one IP address and return. Even if there
is any other error it should return the error.

For doing this what all modification I have to perform in the code.
As I am new to the code if we give some pointers it would be great.

Thanks in advance
nag