List:       dhcp-announce
Subject:    Re: ISC's DHCP Roadmap discussion Tuesday evening 8pm, Pacific, (San
From:       Sue Graves <sgraves () isc ! org>
Date:       2010-11-09 18:05:48

This is just a reminder for tonight...
Also, if you are planning on joining us in person at LISA, it's at the
San Jose Convention Center. Just get a free Exhibit pass at the
Registration desk and that gets you into any BoF's for the entire
conference.

Whether you are joining us live or via web seminar, please rsvp to me,
sgraves@isc.org.

Thanks,
Sue