List:       devuan-dev
Subject:    [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-09-24
From:       B Stack <bgstack15 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-09-26 12:47:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

# Devuan meet 2020-09-24 @20:30 UTC

Present: rrq, fsr, bgstack15, golinux, Rick Moen Absent: mason (work
  overload today)

## Old Business

## Old Actions

### mason
* Haven't had a chance to finish internal spin-up of the wikis, but I'm
  going to dedicate Saturday to the purpose and work on nothing else
  until I've got at least Foswiki and ikiiki up, and once those are done
  I'll return to working out sufficiently fine-grained permissions of
  TWiki - and verifying that Foswiki does better, it being a fork of
  TWiki.

## New Business

### golinux
  * Forum brouhaha
  * 2019 Devuan financial report

## New Actions

### bgstack15
* Fsmithred has some fixes from Greg N. for the screen reader for
  accessibility. These fixes need to be applied to the minimal-live iso
  (and probably others).