List:       dents-list
Subject:    Re: DENTS: Really stupid question
From:       "G. Del Merritt" <del () lincoln ! midcoast ! com>
Date:       2000-03-28 18:46:06

At 09:09 AM 3/28/00 -0700, Craig Kickel wrote:
>FWIW,
>
>     I did finally get a Solaris build last night.  It took quite a bit of
>package wrestling though.. especially finding a version of libxml for
>Solaris.
>         :
>     After that I now have dents at least minimally running.

Ah, you're about 22 steps ahead of me then.

My ongoing problem is getting a proper version of libltdl available.  I see
comments in the m4 macros that say "always use our own libltdl".  That's
cool, but it doesn't seem to get built for me.  When I went to libltdl/
there's nothing there.  When I do a cvs update, nothing is brought in.  Is
this a red herring?

Anyone else got Dents running on their Linux system?  If so, what
distribution and version?

Thanks.

--
-Del <*>                 PGP key: http://lincoln.midcoast.com/~del/pgp.html
     Yesterday it worked / Today it is not working / Windows is like that