List:       dents-list
Subject:    DENTS: Logging dynamic update requests (fwd)
From:       Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis () mindspring ! net>
Date:       1999-08-17 23:30:57

FYI.  Not that we do logging, or even support dynamic updates, but it's
something to keep in mind, in terms of what's configurable.

--
Todd Graham Lewis                        Postmaster, MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis@mindspring.net                                (800) 719-4664, x22804

      "Do not squander time.  That is the stuff that life is made of."