List:       dents-list
Subject:    DENTS: Protect You and Your Family Now!                                                   sxmia
From:       jhlrstecgv () euronet ! nl
Date:       1999-08-09 3:34:22

Discover how wealthy investors put their money
to work and live a life full of pleasure, money
and FREE time.

You can do it with this exciting new Report
"Investors Secrets to Investing" and it's your
FREE.

To obtain your FREE copy of this exciting new
Report, send email to micky@applemouse.com with
"Investing Report" in the subject box.
NOTE! If you send email to this address with
"Investing Report" in the subject box, you are
requesting that we send you more information.

There's nothing to buy... nothing to do.
Just read it at your leisure.

Discover now what the wealthy already know
and live your dreams to the fullest!

Thank You in advance for your interest.

Very best regards,

Steve Smith