List:       dents-list
Subject:    0.0.2 is out!
From:       Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis () mindspring ! net>
Date:       1998-12-13 22:54:56

I have released v0.0.2 of dents.  It is a snapshot from CVS from this
afternoon with one or two cosmetic changes.

- The web page was updated;
- A freshmeat announcement was made;
- An copy of the announcement was sent to c.o.l.a.

I also plan on submitting an essay about Dents to /. later this week.

--
Todd Graham Lewis       tlewis@mindspring.net      (800) 719-4664, x2804

"It's still ludicrous that nobody's ever made a run at us by making UNIX
 a popular platform on PCs.  It's almost too late now."  -- Steve Balmer
"It is too late."   -- Bill Gates             _Newsweek_, 6/23/97, p. 82