List:       dents-list
Subject:    Re: Here's the module system, draft 1
From:       Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis () mindspring ! net>
Date:       1998-12-07 4:01:33

Oh, yeah, the libtool which I included in the tarball probably only works
under host="i686-pc-linux-gnu".  I do not understand how libtool works
as of yet, and so I can't really offer people much help on this front.
Just grep for "linux" and hand-edit it if you can't get a libtool of
your own.  Or install glib and steal the libtool which it creates;
that's what I did.  8^)

This stuff is still something of a mess, so if your time is precious,
you might want to wait a few days and take a look at the final product.

--
Todd Graham Lewis       tlewis@mindspring.net      (800) 719-4664, x2804

"It's still ludicrous that nobody's ever made a run at us by making UNIX
 a popular platform on PCs.  It's almost too late now."  -- Steve Balmer
"It is too late."   -- Bill Gates             _Newsweek_, 6/23/97, p. 82