List:       dejagnu
Subject:    Re: PATCH: add "dejagnu report card" command [revised] [status?]
From:       Jacob Bachmeyer <jcb62281 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-01-09 23:55:39

Ben Elliston wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 04:47:11PM -0600, Jacob Bachmeyer wrote:
>
>> So, how is the patch review going?  :-)
>>

> Check git log. :-) I committed it on 2nd Jan. Sorry I didn't say so
> explicitly --I figured you would notice on a subsequent git pull.

When I think that I have a particularly complex patch pending that has
already been revised once and may need to be revised again, I tend to
hold off "git pull" for a while in an effort to ensure that I will only
have to deal with a "merge rebase" to regenerate the patch against a new
HEAD at most once.  (Those are a pain.  There is probably a better way
to use Git for this, but I do not yet know it.)

I normally *do* check the Web interface, but somehow that fell through
the proverbial cracks this time... oops.  :-)

-- Jacob