List:       dejagnu
Subject:    Re: dejagnu(1) subcommand namespace planning
From:       Jacob Bachmeyer <jcb62281 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-01-01 5:37:02

Ben Elliston wrote:
> Sounds good, Jacob. I like the 'add' command a lot. This will really
> help people writing new testsuites.

The "add" command is on my local TODO list, for after I have a better
idea of what a new testsuite *should* be.  (In other words, after the
expected structure of a testsuite has been documented in the manual,
also on my local TODO list.)

A revised "report card" patch will be sent very soon.

-- Jacob