List:       debian-user
Subject:    Any mod_ruby users? odd behavior of scripts
From:       Henry House <hajhouse () houseag ! com>
Date:       2001-03-31 20:13:36

I've noted two odd behaviors of mod_ruby (libapache-mod-ruby 0.1.4-2.2 /
libruby 1.4.3-6):

* mod_ruby seems to send Content-Type:text/html even though never ask it to.

* mod_ruby seems to cache old versions of scripts and I need to restart
  apache to clear out the old versions.

These could both be features I suppose, but they are very annoying and I
would like to turn them off. The scripts behave properly when run under CGI.

--=20
Henry House