List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: printer configuration
From:       Nate Bargmann <n0nb () networksplus ! net>
Date:       2001-02-24 1:17:35

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 04:12:42PM -0800, JOHN MUELLER wrote:

> Would someone send me some tweaks so I can print ??  I've only had this
> "potato" less than a week and UNIX is my preferred C programming tool,
> but I'm stuck and I guess I'll have to use Visual C++ for a while
> because I can print long programs to debug.
> Thank you gentlemen and ladies !!       Johnny

Probably the best bet is to install the magicfilter package which will
step you through the printer(s) on your system and set up other neat
filters that allow the direct printing of different file formats with
lpr.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good