List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Desktop
From:       Percival <linux () percival ! org>
Date:       2000-03-19 5:15:10

You do have to edit configuration file.  Look in /usr/doc/gnome-core/README.Debian \
(actually, it probably exists in each of the /urs/doc/gnome* dirs).  It tells you how \
to do it through .xinitrc or with xdm.

Gnome should work wiht all of those windows managers (are there window managers that \
DON'T work with gnome?) but some are more 'gnomeified' than others.

-Percival