List:       debian-user
Subject:    Freezing a package on Debian installation
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       1999-11-20 16:13:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble finding a command that would allow me to
specify to not allow Debian to upgrade a specific package or
to install it if it doesn't exist. I thought it might be at apt-get
-h or dpkg -h, but I didn't find anything there. Debian gets messed
up on my end before I get a chance to install the packages for
the man command (why isn't it included in the base installation
of Debian?!?) so I don't have that yet.

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com