List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: libjpeg.so.6 and KDE
From:       Stephen Pitts <smpitts () midsouth ! rr ! com>
Date:       1999-06-01 21:04:55

Sorry if I was unclear. Try, as root, 'ldconfig -v /' to refresh the library list.
Then, do "ldd programname", where programname, is the KDE program you are trying to
run. Check for any "not found messages".
Also, try the libjpeg62 package. I just checked and that is the one Enlightenment
is linked to, for what it's worth. Finally, report this as a bug in the KDE packages
because you shouldn't have to twiddle with libraries when you install stuff
from .debs!
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com