List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Thunderbird inbox malfunction
From:       "D. R. Evans" <doc.evans () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-02-15 13:59:07

Paul D Schmitt wrote on 2/14/24 10:49:
> After an upgrade of Debian 11 yesterday, Thunderbird 115.7.0 now has an
> inbox issue where the listings move making it difficult to save or
> delete them!  I had this exact issue with Debian based Antix 22 after a
> recent upgrade.  That problem was resolved by a subsequent upgrade from
> Thunderbird.

I haven't seen any response to this, so I just thought I'd confirm to you for
your peace of mind that there is indeed a problem (or several problems) of
some sort, and it's not just you who is experiencing it/them.

Following the last update of TB here, it's been awful to try to work with the
view of messages. I don't know how they could have released it in such a
horrible state, but am assuming that the next update will fix the problem(s).

   Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans