List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: mktime (was: Re: systemd and timezone)
From:       <tomas () tuxteam ! de>
Date:       2023-12-24 7:19:06

On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 01:09:02PM -0500, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

[...]

> On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 11:56 AM Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's what someone on the libc mailing list suggested:

[...]

> The person also suggested using Gnulib. My project was not using
> Gnulib, so it was not an option.

Thanks for the gnulib pointer. This way I "discovered" the _rz variants
(which gnulib provides, and which seem to be at home somewhere in _BSD
land).

Back when I did more C, I'd loved to have that. I always have seen gnulib
as "you need that whenever you're a poor sod on Windows". Learnt something
new :)

Cheers