List:       debian-user
Subject:    I have successfully installed Debian Linux 12.4.0 on my refurbished HP EliteBook 840 G1 laptop on 21
From:       Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2023-12-23 9:42:52

Subject: I have successfully installed Debian Linux 12.4.0 on my refurbishe=
d HP EliteBook 840 G1 laptop on 21 Dec 2023 Thursday

Good day from Singapore,

I have successfully installed Debian Linux 12.4.0 on my refurbished HP Elit=
eBook 840 G1 laptop on 21 Dec 2023 Thursday. It was done using Graphical In=
stall.

The installation started on 20 Dec 2023 Wednesday at 11.45 PM at night and =
completed successfully on 21 Dec 2023 Thursday at 12.17 AM in the early mor=
ning. I have taken about 32 minutes to complete the Graphical Installation =
of Debian Linux 12.4.0.

I have taken 43 screenshots using my vivo V25 Pro 5G mobile phone during th=
e installation process and will be sharing them on my personal blogs in the=
 future.

Thank you for the Debian Linux.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.