List:       debian-user
Subject:    Connman dependency conflict?
From:       A_Man_Without_Clue <love.chaser () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-06-30 4:39:29

Hi all,

I upgraded Bookworm from buster recently and I have noticed my internet
connection sometimes cuts off. I thought the problem was conflict of
connman and the networkmanager so I uninstalled networkmanager but the
problem still continues.

I was checking Synaptic package manager then I have noticed if I see
property of Connman, there is "Conflict" under the dependencies list. It
says "Conflicts: connman"

Could this be the problem and how come this is there? How can I get rid
of this conflict?

Appreciate any help and suggestions.

M.W.C.