List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Thank you for downloading Debian!
From:       "Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup () gmx ! net>
Date:       2022-09-30 12:48:32

Hi,

Loren wrote:
> I attempted to download the current version and in the middle of
> downloading Bit Torrent reset my browser. [...]
> Now what do I do?

I'd try plain https download.
E.g if you wanted to get by Bit Torrent:

  https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/bt-dvd/debian-11.5.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso.torrent

then use your browser or a command line program like "wget" to download

  https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/debian-11.5.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso

(Other versions than 11.5.0 or other processor types than "amd64" will
of course need other download URLs.
Giving us the URLs of what and where you tried would help with giving you
advise and/or finding out what went wrong.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas