List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Netgen installation problem
From:       Charles Curley <charlescurley () charlescurley ! com>
Date:       2022-05-26 19:26:40

On Thu, 26 May 2022 11:31:53 -0700
"Gary L. Roach" <garyroach719@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is interesting that running netgen
> from the command line doesn't work but the icon on the desktop does.

Often when I see this I will go through the relevant desktop file and
look for clues. In this case, it is probably netgen.desktop. So
something like:

less -X $(locate netgen.desktop)

(Assuming there's only one copy of netgen.desktop on the system.)

You've already solved your problem, but this may help some future
reader.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com