List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Firefox ESR EOL
From:       Christian Britz <cbritz () t-online ! de>
Date:       2021-12-10 10:03:50

On 2021-12-10 10:25 UTC+0100, Eric S Fraga wrote:
> Indeed, and with absolutely no appreciation for the effort put in by all
> of you Debian folk.  Especially in having "stable" *mean* stable!

I love Debian and I appreciate the work of the developers, but I don't
like stability in the sense of leaving security holes unfixed constantly.

There surely must be a better solution or Debian should put packages
like Chromium, Firefox and Thunderbird on the list of packages without
security support.