List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: AMD GPU Sea Islands Problem
From:       Guyenne Tsui <guyenne () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-26 20:46:05

The issue only occurs with ditros based on Debian Testing, such as
Pop!_OS. This does not occur with my Debian Stable.

Anyway I solved the initial issue. Apparently, the boot parameter
`radeon.dpm=0` solved the initial issue. Apparently, on newer kernels
(testing) the boot parameter is automatically set 1 and caused issues.
However I checked xorg website and they stated dpm is compatible with
Southern Islands, but I am not sure.

Should I file a bug? If so where?